That is why we offer the highest standard of care in podiatry. We seek to make your visit simple, stress-free, and effective! It is our goal to resolve your pain and function issues in a way that allows you to live the life you are accustomed to.
Don’t live in pain! There are a number of causes for podiatric issues, please contact us today so we can identify the cause and solution for your particular problem! We want you to be walking, running, jumping and living the lifestyle you want to!
Albert Eulano DPM, ABMSP
Dr. Eulano is classified as a master surgeon for the HyproCure procedure
Director of Eulano Foot and Ankle P.C. Dr. Eulano has been serving the Scottsdale community since 1995. He is board certified in both Podiatric Surgery and Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine. He has been recognized by Phoenix Magazine as a Top Doctor. He takes care of a full range of foot problems from conservative care to surgical treatments for children, adults and geriatric.
- Doctorate Podiatric Medicine, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA, 1993
- Podiatric Surgery, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA, 1994-1995
- Primary Podiatric Medicine, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA, 1993-1994
- Diplomate American Board of Medical Specialties in Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate American Board of Medical Specialties in Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine
- Member Arizona Podiatric Medical Association
- Member American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member American Diabetes Association
- Fellow American Professional Wound Care Association